1. Spots are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis based on the clearance of deposits and a successful intake phone call with one of the facilitators.
2. Deposits are due within 48 hours of intake calls. If participants don’t send their deposit within a 5 days, their spot may be given to another candidate. Of course, we’ll try to get in touch before we move on to someone new.
3. HST will be added to all fees.
4. There is a $200 deposit due at registration. Participants may break the rest into monthly credit card payments—if they sign up early enough—or may wait until two weeks before the workshop to pay the balance as a lump sum.
5. If a participant is making credit card payments and they change their mind or life takes a turn, they may cancel their registration any time until 24 hours after the first workshop and receive all but their $200 non-refundable deposit back. After that point, all payments are final.
6. Because these classes are small and intimate, and because creativity can be a vulnerable area of our lives, if there are complaints about a participant’s behavior or if the facilitators feel that a participant is disrupting the emotional harmony of the group, the participant will be asked to leave.
7. Because groups get closer over time, and because this evolution is such an important and beautiful part of creative safety, if a participant misses three out of four classes in an 8-week session, or two out of three in a 6-week session, they will be asked not to return. This is a difficult rule for us, but we stand behind its importance so if you anticipate that your attendance will be spotty, we recommend an online class
8. There is a $50 processing fee for bounced cheques.
9. Tax receipts will be provided upon request.